ANALYSE DE L’EXECUTION DES BUDGETS DE RECETTES DE LA PROVINCE DU MANIEMA DE 2012 A 2014
Executing revenue budgets is a very delicated task for any organization. With regard to the Province of Maniema, the results of this research reveal that despite its enormous potential in naturel resources and the creation of the General Direction of Receipts of Maniema, DGRMA in acronym, it does note manage to research the level of this revenue forecasts to properly cover its expenses.
Indeed, during the three years selected for this research, the rate of annual achievement of the revenue compared of their respectives forecasts varied from one year to another, for values well below 50%, a strong signal of the ineffectiveness of revenue budgets in this province.
The general trend of the evolution of these rates during these three years is upwards, despite the poor performance observed. This increase is too low, estimated at 0,0177 congolese francs per year.
- Bakandaja, G. (2004). Les finances publiques pour une meilleure gouvernance en R.D. Congo. Paris : Larcier.
- Cohen, A. (1995). Les Sciences Economiques et Sociales, Terminales. Paris : E.S, Ed. Bordas.
- Didier, L. (1994). Contrôle budgétaire. Paris : Ed. Hémicycles.
- Lassegue, P. (2002). Lexique de Comptabilité. 5ème Ed. Paris : Dalloz.
- Prévôt, A. (1976). La Géographie du Monde Contemporain. Paris : Ed. Belin.
- Ramanoelina, M. (1976). Les premières relations des Sciences Economiques. Paris : Ed. Présence Africaine.
- Constitution du 18 février 2006 (République Démocratique du Congo).
Copyright (c) 2022 IJRDO - Journal of Business Management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJRDO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.