REVIEW OF OPERATING MODELS FOR THE DESIGN OF TURNAROUND MAINTENANCE OF TURBO GENERATORS
- Operating Models,
- Turnaround Maintenance,
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Electrical And Electronics Engineering (ISSN: 2456-6055)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Review of operating models for the design of turnaround maintenance of turbo-generators is reported. The operating status and militating constraints to effective and efficient power generation were identified. Information on series of operating models and new turnaround maintenance strategy were obtained. The reviewed operating models when synchronized to drive the new turnaround maintenance strategy for the turbo-generators is likely to drastically improve the performance efficiency of the turbo-generators, hence the National grid.
- Nigerian Energy Support Programme (NESP) (2015), The Nigerian Energy Sector An Overview with a Special Emphasis on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Rural Electrification 2nd Edition, June 2015 .* NESP is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group and Heinrich Böll Stiftung Nigeria.(2017), Comparison of Costs of Electricity Generation in Nigeria Abuja, June 2017. *The Lead Author is Maria Yetano Roche supported by Nnanna Ude and Ikenna Donald Ofoegbu, with inputs from stakeholders in the Nigerian power sector. Report was reviewer: Dr. Felix Matthes (Oeko Institute, Berlin) and Hans Verolme (Climate Advisers Network, Berlin).
- Wikipedia (2018) List of power stations in Nigeria
- Peter Armato (2018), Plant Turnarounds, Maintenance Shutdowns Require Planning and Know-How . H. Brown Inc. January 2018. Sourced from Bobby Singh “World-Class Turnaround Management: Business Driven and Reliability Focused,” , President of Shutdowns & Turnarounds at Project Assurance consultancy.
- OGFJ (2017), Turnaround Projects. Vol. 14. 1ssue 10. 23 October 2017. www.ogfj.com
- . Italian refiner lowers turnaround maintenance complexity, costs 01/12/2009
- Ghazali, Zulkipli & Halib, Mohammed. (2018). The Organization of Plant Turnaround Maintenance in Process-Based Industries: Analytical Framework and Generic Processes.
- Shaligram Pokharel, (2008), Turn-around maintenance management in a processing industry: A case study in Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering14(2):109-122 • May 2008with325 Reads DOI: 10.1108/13552510810 Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235290737_Turn-around_maintenance_management_in_a_processing_industry_A_case_study [accessed Apr 29 2018].
- Hult (2018) Designing Operating Models | Specialized Programs | www.hult.edu/en/executive-education/open-programs/.../designing-operating-models/
- BATEMAN, N., (2017). Operating model: an exploration of the concept. Loughborough University: Loughborough, UK, 13pp. Additional Information: • This report was commissioned and funded by OEE Consulting. Metadata Record: https://dspace.lboro.ac.uk/2134/26654 Version: Published. Publisher: c Loughborough University Rights:
- Zdravko N. Milovanovic, Aleksandar N. Milasinovic, Darko M. Knezevic, Jovan B. Skundric, Svetlana R. Dumonjic-Milovanovic. Evaluation and Monitoring of Condition of Turbo Generator on the Example of Thermal Power Plant Ugljevik 1x300 MW. American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 1, No. 3, 2016, pp. 50-57. doi: 10.11648/j.ajmie.20160103.13
- Stevens R., Brook P., Jackson K. and Arnold S. (198). Systems Engineering: Coping With Complexity. PreticeHall Europe. London. ISBN 0-13-095085-8
- Avhachov, Alexander Pavlovich (1983): Manual for the Turnaround Maintenance of Thermal Power Plant and Turbo Blower Station (TPP-TBS).. Novo-Lipetsk Metallurgical Plant, Lipetsk, Russia.