An IoT Based Multi functional Robot for Military Applications
- Internet of Things,
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Electrical And Electronics Engineering (ISSN: 2456-6055)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
In the recent development and trend most of the Defense organization now takes the help of robots to carry out many risky jobs that cannot be done by the soldier. These robots used in Defense are usually employed with the integrated system, including video screens, sensors, metal detector and cameras. The Defense robots also have different shapes according to the purposes of each robot. Here the new system is proposed with the help of wireless camera through we can trace out the intruders and the robot will be employed with integrated systems Thus the proposed system, a Multi-functional Robot using Internet of Things with wireless network GSM through which we can update the data to web page server and control remotely. This is specially designed robotic system to save human life and protect the country from enemies.
- . Somansh Gupta, et al., “Mobile Operated Spy Robot”:International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advance Engineering, volume 3, special issue 2, Jan 2013.
- . Dr. S. Bhargavi and S. Manjunath “Design of an Intelligent Combat Robot for War Field” International Journal of Advance Computer Science and Application, volume 2, no.8, 2011.
- . Dr. Meenakshi, et al., “Vision Based Robotics System for Military Application-Design Real Time Validation”: Fifth International Conferenec on Signal and Image Processing - 2014.
- . Ankita Patel, et al., “Touch Screen Controlled Multipurpose Spy Robot Using Zigbee”: International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology (IJARCET), volume 3, issue 4, march 2014.
- . A.Zanella, N. Bui, A. Castellani, L. Vangelista and M. Zorzi, "Internet of Things for Smart Cities," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 22-32, Feb. 2014
- . UNMANNED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL ROBOT USING ZIGBEE ADOPTER NETWORK FOR DEFENSE APPLICATION by Premkumar.
- . MULTI FUNCTIONAL DEFENSE ROBOT DhirajKajari, AkshadaYewale, Inderjeet Singh, HarshwardhanKavle 4 Department of Electronics &Telecommunication KCCEMSR, Thane, India.
- . I.E.M.D. Goonethileke, “Wireless RF Based Surveillance Robot Controlled via Computer”: volume 7, Jan 2012.
- . Raspberry pi Foundation, https://www.raspberrypi.org/