BUSINESS FEASIBILITY AND CULTIVATION MANAGEMENT OF BROILER UNDER PARTNERSHIP SCHEME
- business analysis,
- broiler partnership
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Business Management (ISSN: 2455-6661)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This study goals to investigate business feasibility of broiler cultivation under partnership scheme between plasma breeders and PT Charoen Pokphan Jaya Farm, in the Sub-district of Kalawat, District of North Minahasa, Province of North Sulawesi, and acknowledge cultivation management, income, and Break Even point value. Thus, the site of research was employed purposive method. While, selection method of respondents, as sample, was done by census sampling against 15 plasma breeders. As a result, this research finds that partnership scheme of plasma breeders and PT Charoen Pokphan Jaya Farm was Public Main Company (PIR). Reasonably, this was used since it was beneficially profitable in capital fulfillment for plasma breeders, where the main company provided production facility of husbandry and marketing insurance. Further, Break Even Point (BEP) within a unit was 6,599,03 kilograms, and breeders’ averagely production mean was 8,275 kilograms. While, BEP (in Rupiah) was Rp. 14,350 /kg and its breeders’ average sales was Rp. 17,822 /kg. In sum up, it shows that broiler business under partnership scheme performed by PT Charoen Pokphan Jaya Farm in the Sub-district of Kalawat had reached its BEP unit and BEP in Rupiah. The gross B/C value of broiler cultivation was 1,32. According to economic analysis, income, the measurement of BEP and gross B/C can be concluded that partnership scheme of broiler in the Sub-dstrict of Kalawat, District of North Minahasa was beneficially profitable and feasible to be developed further.
- Areerat, T., Hiroshi, K, Kamo, N, and Koh-En. Y. (2012). Contract Broiler Farming. American Journal of Economics and Business Administration 4 (3): 166-171.
- Al-Sharafat, A., and Al-fawwaz, T. M. (2013). Economic Analysis of Different Broiler Farm Capacities: A Case Study of Jordan. International Journal of Business and Management, 8(5), 41–47.
- Bose, A. A., Abba, I. Y., Madaki, M. J., dan Obute, O. L. (2015). Analysis of Poultry (Layers) Enterprises in IGABI Local Government Area, Kaduna State Nigeria. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, 8(4), 43– 49
- Firdaus, M., and Komalasari, L. (2010). Feasibility Analyses of Integrated Broiler Production. Media Peternakan, Journal of Animal Science and Technology, 33(3), 182–188
- Idrus, M. (2007). Metode penelitian ilmu sosial. Penerbit Erlangga Jakarta.
- Kadek, I. P., Fanani, Z., and Hartono, B. (2015). Analysis of Financial Broiler Farming Open House System Partnership at Sinar Sarana Sentosa , Ltd . Malang Region. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSRJAVS), 8(12), 77–86
- Lima, A.,and Naas, I. (2005). Evaluating two systems of poultry production: conventional and free-range. Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science, 7(4), 215–220
- Mappigau, P., and Jusni. (2012). Entrepreneurial Quality of Smale Scale ( SMEs ) Broiler Farming with Independent Business Model in Maros District of South Sulawesi Provincy , Indonesia Chaiman of Agribusiness Department Lecturer of Management Economics Faculty of Economics. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(6), 74–81.
- Maulana, Y., Mauludin, Y., dan Gunadhi, E. (2014). Analisis Usaha Peternakan Ayam Ras Pedaging (Broiler) Dengan Pola Kemitraan (Studi Kasus Di Peternakan Bu Lilis Rancamidin, Cibodas). Jurnal Kalibrasi, 12(1), 66.
- Noonari, S., Memon, I. N., Kolachi, M. A., Chandio, A. A., Wagan, S. A., Sethar, A. A., and Pahnwar, G. M. (2015). Economic Analysis of Poultry Production in Tando Allahyar District Sindh. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 6(3), 118–130.
- Nursinah, I. Z., Lutfiadi, R., dan Mustaiem. (2012). Analisis Finansial Ayam Ras Pedaging (Kasus Pembesaran Ayam Ras Pedaging di Kecamatana Bekasi Barat). CEFARS : Jurnal Agribisnis dan Pengembangan Wilayah 3(2):36-45
- Oloyo, A. (2018). The Use of Housing System in the Management of Heat Stress in Poultry Production in Hot and Humid Climate : a Review. Poultry Science Journal, 6(1), 1–9.
- Rana, K., Rahman, M.,dan Sattar, M. (2012). Profitability of Small Scale Broiler Production in Some Selected Areas of Mymensingh. Progressive Agriculture, 23(1–2), 101–109.
- Raut, S. D., Malave, D. B., and Gore, S. T. (2017). Financial feasibility of investment in Broiler poultry units in Raigad district of Maharashtra. International Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Statistics, 8(1), 170–175.
- Salam, T., Muis, M., dan A.E.N. Rumengan, (2006). Analisis Finansial Usaha Peternakan Ayam Broiler Pola Kemitraan. Jurnal Agrisistem 2 (1) : 32-39
- Sugiyono. (2009). Resume Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta. Widayati
- Widayati, T. W., Hartini, S., Raharjo, D., Widodo, A., Ollong, A., Woran, J., and Sonbait, L. (2017). Financial Feasibility Study of Establishment of Poultry Feed Mill in Bintuni District West Papua Province. International Seminar on Tropical Animal Production (ISTAP), 0(0), 645–649.