Harmonization of Labor and Artificial Intelligence
President Joko Widodo has established the Making Indonesia 4.0 program as a road map for the nation's economic development, in the Making Indonesia 4.0 program, one of the main points related to employment is to improve the quality of human resources so that the available workforce becomes more productive and competitively. The challenges and potential of the industry in industrial revolution era 4.0 all parties must realize are artificial intelligence. The 4.0based industrial development road map relies heavily on artificial intelligence connected to the network (online).
(1) Breidman, T : Labour and Political Instrumen, Mc Graw Hill publisher USA (2016) ;
(2) Djumaidji, FX : Membangun Hubungan Industrial Yang Harmonis, Penerbit Alumni Bandung (2002) ;
(3) Hamada, Y : Industrial Relation in Revolution 4.0, Publisher Tokyo University Press (2016);
(4) Keith M : Labor and Artificial Intelegence, Publisher Columbia University Press (2014)
(1) Law Number 13 of 2003
(2) Govermen Regulation Number 78 of 2015
(3) Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia number 4 of 2017 concerning the second amendment to Republic of Indonesia Government Regulation number 8 of 2005 concerning the working procedures and organizational structure of tripartite cooperation institutions.
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Business Management (ISSN: 2455-6661)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJRDO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.