The NEW INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES- THE PROBLEMS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- neural networks,
- artificial intelligence,
- smart communications,
- critical issues
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research (ISSN: 2456-2971)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
In this paper, attention is focused on threats to people and security, which may be caused by the intelligent technologies of recent years, such as neural networks, deep learning, and artificial intelligence. In nowadays, mobile companies, social networks, various computer applications, smart devices constantly collect data for people without they know it and they are used to develop intelligent software systems to predict future behavior. One of the ways to protect citizens is to change the approach to the use of technology. At present, people do not understand the dark side of the platforms until they are involved in activities leading to personal and financial losses.
- https://whatis.techtarget.com/search/query?q=intelligent+system(accessed 3 May 2019)
- http://searchcio.techtarget.com/definition/AI/(accessed 14 April 2019)
- Encyclopaedia „Britannica” https://www.britannica.com/biography/Marvin-Lee-Minsky(accessed 15 March, 2019).
- Minsky, Marvin. The society of mind. A Touchstone Book Published by Simon & Schuster New York. 1985,1986 pp.326-330.
- Ibid. pp.96, 102.
- A Brief History of AI, https://aitopics.org/misc/brief-history. (accessed 15 March 2019)
- Gartner predictions_2016, http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3143718 (accessed 14 April 2019
- McNamee Robert. Here's why Mark Zuckerberg's platform now scares me
- https://www.euronews.com/2019/02/06/facebook-google-other-internet-platforms-are-creating-dystopian-nightmare-it-ncna967506(accessed 14 March 2019)
- Giles Martin. Five emerging cyber-threats to worry about in 2019.
- https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612713/five-emerging-cyber-threats-2019(accessed 16 March 2019)
- Wolchover, Natalie. “New theory cracks open the black box of neural networks”. https://www.wired.com/story/new-theory-deep-learning. (accessed 15 March 2019)
- Artificial intelligence and populism: How to avoid a catastrophe? What should be done?
- https://www.euronews.com/2018/11/27/artificial-intelligence-and-populism-how-to-avoid-a-catastrophy-view(accessed 20 April 2019)
- World Economic Forum, 2018
- https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-risks-report-2018(accessed 20 March 2019)
- Forbes. Three of the Internet's biggest problems, according to Google's Eric Schmidt
- , March 22. https://bit.ly/2HojqvF.
- Berners-Lee, T. 30 years on, what’s next #For the Web? Web Foundation.
- https://webfoundation.org/2019/03/web-birthday-30. March 12, 2019(accessed 15 March 2019)
- The impact of new technologies on the media
- http://www.facetofacedigital.com/the-impact-of-new-technology-on-mass-media/ Published: June 16, 2018 (accessed 15 April 2019)