MOTIVATION POLICY FOR TEACHERS IN VIETNAM'S UNIVERSITIES
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research (ISSN: 2456-2971)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Recently, the implementation of policies to create motivation to develop teachers at university has achieved good results, gradually creating a favorable legal environment for organizing and implementing development goals both in quantity, quality and structure. However, in addition to the achieved aspects, the implementation of policies with lecturers at universities is still limited, inadequate, directly affecting the implementation of policy objectives. The correct assessment of the current status of policy implementation for lecturers is an important factor in order to provide effective solutions and propose solutions to improve policy contents.
- Tran Thi Bao Khanh (2015), "Developing a contingent of university lecturers in
- Vietnam", Journal of State Management, No. 238, p.8-10.
- Hoang Van Manh (2014), "Quality of teaching staff: From the capacity of scientific
- research capacity", Journal of Economics and Forecasting, No. 12, p.46-49.
- Nguyen Huu Quyen (2016), Renewal of social policies for lecturers in Vietnamese
- people's army schools today, Doctoral thesis in Education.
- Pham Trung Thanh (2015), "Building university lecturers towards standardization",
- Journal of Education, No. 353, p.8-10,41.
- Pham Van Thuan (2009), Managing faculty in multi-disciplinary and multidisciplinary universities in Vietnam from the point of view of autonomy and social
- responsibility, Doctoral thesis in Education.