The exp$(-\varphi(z))$-expansion method for (3+1)-dimensional generalized Boiti-Leon-Manna-Pempinelli equation
In this paper, we apply the exp$(-\varphi(z))$-expansion method to obtain exact solutions of the (3+1)-dimensional generalized Boiti-Leon-Manna-Pempinelli equation, and then we give some computer simulations to illustrate our main results. Four types of exact solutions are obtained, which are hyperbolic, exponential, trigonometric and rational function solutions.
2. Luo, L: New exact solutions and Backlund transformation for Boiti-Leon-MannaPempinelli equation. Phys. Lett. A 375, 1059-1063 (2011)
3. Tang, S, Xiao, Y, Wang, Z: Travelling wave solutions for a class of nonlinear fourth order
variant of a generalized Camassa-Holm equation. Appl. Math. Comput. 210(1), 39-47
4. Feng, D, He, T, L¨u, J: Bifurcations of travelling wave solutions for (2 + 1)-dimensional
Boussinesq type equation. Appl. Math. Comput. 185(1), 402-414 (2007)
5. Jawad, AJM, Petkovic, MD, Biswas, A: Modified simple equation method for nonlinear
evolution equations. Appl. Math. Comput. 217(2), 869-877 (2010)
6. Khan, K, Akbar, MA: Study of analytical method to seek for exact solutions of variant
Boussinesq equations. Springerplus 2014 3 (2014)
7. Yuan, WJ, Li, YZ, Lin, JM: Meromorphic solutions of an auxiliary ordinary differential
equation using complex method. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 36, 1776-1782 (2013)
8. Gu, YY, Aminakbari, N, Yuan, WJ, Wu, YH: Meromorphic solutions of a class of algebraic differential equations related to Painleve equation III. Houston J. Math. 43(4),
9. Gu, YY, Yuan, WJ, Aminakbari, N, Jiang, QH: Exact solutions of the Vakhnenko-Parkes
equation with complex method. J. Funct. Spaces 2017, Article ID 6521357 (2017)
10. Gu, YY, Yuan, WJ, Aminakbari, N, Lin, JM: Meromorphic solutions of some algebraic
differential equations related Painleve equation IV and its applications. Math. Meth. Appl.
Sci. 41(10), 3832-3840 (2018)
11. Islam, SMR, Khan, K, Akbar, MA: Exact solutions of unsteady Korteweg-de Vries and
time regularized long wave equations. Springerplus 2015, 4 (2015)
12. Kadkhoda, N, Jafari, H: Analytical solutions of the Gerdjikov-Ivanov equation by using
exp(−’(ξ))-expansion method. Optik 139 72-76 (2017)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJRDO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.