About the Journal
Welcome IJRDO Journal
- Journal h-index : 20
- Journal CiteScore: 9.85
- Journal Impact Factor: 2.410
- Average acceptance to publication time (1-3 days)
- Average article processing time (7-14 days)
IJRDO Journal of Mathematics (ISSN-2455-9210) is a broad-scope journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles on all aspects of both pure and applied mathematics. Journal of Mathematics also publishes focused review articles that assess the state of the art, and identify upcoming challenges and promising solutions for the community.
Journal of Mathematics covers a broad range of topics in this field, including but not limited to Algebra and applications, Analysis, approximation theory, Geometry, statistics, Mathematical Biology, Topology, Number Theory, Differential Equations, Operations Research, Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Physics, Computer Science, and integral equations.
The journal aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on the recent advancements in the field of pure and applied mathematics. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles, making them available to researchers and young scholars worldwide without any restriction.
*Submitted articles are first evaluated by the Editor in Chief and if judged appropriate, are peer-reviewed by at least two selected experts. Reviewers may be highly qualified research with the highest publications or specialists with expertise in specific areas of research. Manuscripts provisionally accepted for publication may be returned to the author for corrections or clarifications, in response to suggestions by the Editorial Board or external reviewers, prior to final acceptance.
Online submission and peer review for rapid online publication are offered through the Editorial Manager System. The system creates a PDF version of the submitted article for peer review, revision, and proofing. All correspondence, including the request for revisions and the final decision, is managed by e-mail. Authors are guided step by step through the full process and are kept up to date on the article’s progress at every stage.
- Mathematical theory/applications
- Applications of mathematics in management science
- Innovative applications of mathematics in optimisation
- Mathematics in developing computational theory/applications
- Algorithms for efficient solution methodology
- Mathematics of discrete/continuous/stochastic optimisation
- Stochastic theory/models, statistical tools/techniques
- Mathematical/dynamic/stochastic programming
- Simulation techniques, AI/expert systems, machine learning
- Control theory/methodologies, reliability
- Mathematics of inventory theory/models
- Queuing/transportation/location/network/game/scheduling theory/applications
- Marketing models/optimisation, decision theory/support systems
- OR mathematics in procurement/manufacturing/distribution/finance/accounting
- Applied mathematical techniques in data mining/storage management
- Supply chain management/modelling/analysis
Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process (FEE-Review Process):
Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics is participating in the Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process (FEE-Review Process) with an additional prepayment of $99 apart from the regular article processing fee. Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process is a special service for the article that enables it to get a faster response in the pre-review stage from the handling editor as well as a review from the reviewer. An author can get a faster response of pre-review maximum in 3 days since submission, and a review process by the reviewer maximum in 5 days, followed by revision/publication in 2 days. If the article gets notified for revision by the handling editor, then it will take another 5 days for external review by the previous reviewer or alternative reviewer.
Acceptance of manuscripts is driven entirely by handling editorial team considerations and independent peer-review, ensuring the highest standards are maintained no matter the route to regular peer-reviewed publication or a fast editorial review process. The handling editor and the article contributor are responsible for adhering to scientific standards. The article FEE-Review process of $99 will not be refunded even if the article is rejected or withdrawn for publication.
The corresponding author or institution/organization is responsible for making the manuscript FEE-Review Process payment. The additional FEE-Review Process payment covers the fast review processing and quick editorial decisions, and regular article publication covers the preparation in various formats for online publication, securing full-text inclusion in a number of permanent archives like HTML, XML, and PDF, and feeding to different indexing agencies.