About the Journal
Welcome IJRDO Journal of Economics, Planning and Finance management
The IJRDO – Journal of Economics, Planning and Finance management is an international open access journal. We aim to gather knowledgeable information from experts and academicians across the world covering various topics relating to economics, demand & supply chain, planning, strategies, scheduling, finance management, business capital, assets and so on.
We accept and support high quality research publications by way of conceptual studies, economic surveys, financial analysis, market studies, case studies, research papers, technical papers and many more. Our journal publication frequency is bi-monthly and released on the last date of every month. Our Journal is set to become a premier journal by actively encouraging and promoting high quality research in the fast-growing field of economics, planning and financial management.
All research articles submitted to IJRDO -Journal of Economics, Planning and Finance management should be original and not previously published in any journal or presented in a conference or undergoing such process across the globe. All the submissions will be peer-reviewed by the panel of experts within the particular field. Submitted papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria and manuscripts should follow the style of the journal for the purpose of reviewing and editing. We accept research publications in areas including but not limited to the following:
- Impact of Covid on the World Economy
- National Monetary and Fiscal Policy Studies
- Effect of Inflation on Global Economy
- Influence of Geopolitical Factors on Global Economy
- Interest Rate Drivers and Policy Implications
- Corporate Governance and Global Policy Analysis
- Public Debt Reduction and Restructuring
- Foreign Direct Investment and Finance Regulations
- Financial and International Econometrics
- Derivatives Study
- Financial Planning
- Economic Theory and Behavioral Studies
- Microfinance and Macroeconomic Studies
- Venture, Business Capital and Capital Assets
- Asset Monetization and Investment Management
We publish original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, technical note from researchers, applied and educational articles in all areas of economics, planning and finance management. Special Issues devoted to important topics in the relevant field are published occasionally. Our Journal is based on two fundamental principles. The first is the publication of the most exciting research dealing with the issues of our functional Journals. Secondly, to provide a rapid turnover time to review, publish and disseminate the articles freely for teaching and reference purposes.