Publication Charges & Payment modes
IJRDO Journal is an open-access journal and does not take charges for reading, distribution or printing of articles. But for publication of articles the author has to submit the publication charges which includes the submission, technical writing, publication, maintenance, manuscript handling and life time archiving charges.
Publication Fees Details
Online Publication charges with free E-certificate: Rs 1200 (Indian) or $70 (Foreign Authors)
In Online Publication Auhtor(s) will get the following:
- The paper will be published online on http://www.ijrdo.org
- The free e-certificate will be given to author(s)
Publication charges Print copy of the journal: Rs.3500 (Indian) or $150 (Foreign Authors) and it includes the following:
- The copy of published issue will be provided to author(s).
- The paper will also be published online for free
- Certificate will be given for free.
- Postal charges are included.
NOTE: For additional print copies, the charges are Rs.1500 (Indian) or $50 (Foreign Authors) for each additional print copy.
Membership Fee: Rs 4000 (Indian) or $500 (Foreign Authors)
Net Banking, Wire Transfer or Direct Branch deposit (Indian Authors / Foreign Authors)
Bank Account Details:
Account Name: IJRDO Journal
Account Number: 50200025593066
IFSC Code: HDFC0002946
Bank Name: Hdfc Bank Ltd.
Swift Code: HDFCINBBDEL
Account Type: Current
Branch Name: FIROZPUR JHIRKA
Branch Address: FIROZPUR JHIRKA Mewat - 122104. (Haryana)
Pay Pal Details: Through PayPal (Ctrl + Right Click on Banner or Open the Given Link)
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/merchant
2. Enter Amount
3. Proceed to Pay
4. Enter our email id: email@example.com
5. Enter your details and confirm.
6. Receipt will be acknowledged instantly.
Western Union Details:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details for Western Union.
Money Gram Details:
Email at email@example.com for details for MoneyGram
Please notify Chief Editor with payment receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org