A PERSPECTIVE ON IMPORT AND EXPORT OF DRUGS- PROCESSOR ASPECTS
Liberalization measures in the pharmaceutical sector have brought about major changes in the industrial licensing policy; Exports of formulations have grown faster while their imports have not registered any jump, keeping the balance of trade positive. But there has been a decline in domestic production of bulk drugs and a growth in imports because the industry is moving away from intermediates and is focusing on bulk drugs at the high end of the value chain.
2. 2016 Top Markets Report Pharmaceuticals, A Market Assessment Tool for U.S. Exporters U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration | Industry & Analysis (I&A) May 2016.
3. DRUGS (IMPORT & EXPORT) RULES, 1976.
4. Amit Kumar, The Indian PHARMACEUTICAL Industry, Changing Dynamics & The Road Ahead, February, 2015 COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CONTACTS YES BANK Ltd. Amit Kumar Group President & Country Head, Corporate & Commercial Banking Abhishek A. YES BANK Ltd. and ASSOCHAM.
5. GUIDELINES ON IMPORT PROCEDURES FOR 2 PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS, Working document QAS/18.773 May 2018 Draft document for comment by WHO.
6. HANDBOOK ON FOREIGN TRADE POLICY AND GUIDE TO EXPORT & IMPORT, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Set up by an Act of Parliament) New Delhi, November, 2008.
7. Drug Benefits and Risks: International Textbook of Clinical Pharmacology revised 2nd edition Edited by C.J. van Boxtel, B. Santoso and I.R. Edwards. IOS Press and Uppsala Monitoring Centre, 2008. © 2008 The authors. All rights reserved.
8. Ms Sauwakon Ratanawijitrasin Mr Eshetu Wondemagegnehu,Effective drug regulation A multicountry study, World Health Organization 2002.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJRDO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.