A THEMATIC ANALYSES ON THE RESEARCHES OF GRADUATE STUDENTS
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Educational Research (ISSN: 2456-2947)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This study examined the two hundred sixty four (264) graduate studies dissertation and master’s theses conducted from the (six) 6 Graduate program offerings of the Kalinga State University. It determined the recurrent themes per program and identified the future path of graduate researches that need to be focused or to be explored towards educational and community development.
It was found that researches conducted under the program, Doctor of Philosophy in Development Education and Master of Arts in Education focused on teaching effectiveness that requires commitment to attain quality education while program evaluation was the main focus of the programs, Doctor of Philosophy in Community, Master in Rural Development and Master in Public Administration. This is an indication that the graduates were trained as future effective and efficient leaders and managers.
Finally, Master in Business Administration was centered on Business Management.
- Ali, A. & F. Kohun ( 2007), Doctoral Studies Minimie Social Isolation.
- Alltech. (2008).www.valtechcorp.com/technical-service.html
- Braun, V. & V. Ckark (2006, 2012, 2013), Using Thematic analysis in Psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology.
- CHED ( 2009). Information Bulletin.
- Gay, L.R. (1996). Educational Research(5th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Johnson, A. (2010). www.researchgate.net/publication/237144144.
- Heckman, J. et. al.(2016). Returns to Education: The Causal Effects of Education on Earnings, Health and Smoking. Paper 9957.Igelsbock, et al. (2012).
- Jairam D. & D.H. Kahl Jr ( 2012). Navigating the Doctoral Experience: The Role of Social Support in Successful Degree Completion”. International Journal of Doctoral Studies. Jones, M. (2013).
- National Higher Education Research Agenda(NHERA-2). (2008-2018).
- The Best Jobs. (2012). www.reference.com
- Salandanan, G.D. (2005). Teaching and the Teacher. (Lorimar Publishing Co. Inc. Quezon City).