Optimization for Ideological and Political Education of Undergraduates in the New Era
- new era,
- ideological and political education,
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Educational Research (ISSN: 2456-2947)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
With the change of the times, the ideology of undergraduates in the new era is constantly changing. Based on the background of a complicated, variable domestic and overseas environment and the optimization for ideological and political education of undergraduates, several suggestions were proposed in the following to optimize the ideological and political education of undergraduates: (1) strengthening the leadership of local party committees and governments; (2) grasping the teaching of “two classrooms”; (3) focusing on "education"; (4) integrating into the practical life of undergraduates; (5) sticking to walking with "two legs" in counselors’ work.
- Zhang CJ. (2014). Research on ideological and political education of college students based on cultural confidence[J]. Journal of Changchun Normal University, (8):11-13.
- Lv S. and Liu ZG. (2018). Research on the Factors Affecting the Ideological and Political Education of College Students by Self-media[J]. Journal of Yangzhou University, 22(11): 23-28.
- Wang PS. and Chen T. (2016). Research on teaching reform of database application course based on mixed learning[J]. Journal of Jixi University, 16(11):11-13.
- Ye L. (2016). Introduction to education. Beijing:People's Education Press, China.
- Li DQ. (2009). Some conceptions of optimization for ideological and political education of undergraduates[J]. Journal of Higher Education, 30(8):106-109.