Assessment of Safety, Health and Environment status in Lamerd Cement Factory Based on the European Quality Model (EQFM)
- environment status,
- Lamerd Cement Factory
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Agriculture and Research (ISSN: 2455-7668)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The main objective of this research is to evaluate the safety, health and environment status of the Lamerd cement factory based on the European Quality Model (EQFM). This research is an applied and descriptive-analytical survey. The statistical population of this study consists of 26 managers and experts in safety, health and environment at Lamerd Cement Factory. The statistical sample and the sampling method of this study were carried out by non- Probability sampling of the judgment method (census). Research instruments in this study were three researcher-made health assessment, safety assessment, environmental assessment and safety, health and environment assessment standard questionnaire based on EFQM model. The content validity of the data was guided by the supervisor and its reliability was assessed by Cronbach's alpha method. The reliability was 0.793, 0.719, 0.819, and 0.911, respectively. One-sample t-test was used to analyze the hypotheses test. Friedman test was used to rank variables. SPSS software was used for analysis. In general, based on the tests carried out and the results obtained, we conclude that the safety, health and environment status in Lamerd Cement Factory based on the standard EFQM model is in a good condition. It is suggested to examine the impact of HSE training on employees’ behavior and their environmental culture.
- chris. B Stride et al. (2015). Negative safety events as correlates of work-safety tension. Safety Science، Volume 53، March 2013، Pages 45–50
- Ghalibaf, M., Moazen,., Ghaffari, H., & Rajabi, A. (2009). A glance at HSE situation in Tehran municipality, Third National Conference on Safety Engineering and HSE Management, Tehran, Sharif University of Technology.
- Gholavand, M., & Mousavi, M. (2013). Importance of health, safety and environment management system, First National Conference on Environmental Health, Health and Sustainable Environment, Hamedan, Hegmatane Environmental Assessment Center, Shafieh Mofattah College.
- Javid, R., Kazemi, R. (2015). Reviewing the status and evaluation of the performance of the HSE safety, health and environment management system in organizations (Case Study: port authority and marine administration of khorramshahr), Third International Conference on New Findings in Agriculture Science, Natural Resources and Environment, Tehran, Association for the Development and Promotion of Basic Sciences and Technology.
- Kashefi al asl, M., Jozi, A. & Hosseini-e-Kobra, S. (2013). Health, safety, environment (HSE) evaluation, HSE management and their relationship with employees' job stress in the oil refinery; Sixth Transatlantic Conference on New Advances in Science Engineering, Tonekabon, Higher Institute of Higher Education.
- Kiani, A., & Ranjbar Binava, S. (2015). Sustainable management of urban systems by assessing the level of health, safety and environment (HSE), Second Annual Conference on Architectural, Urban and Urban Research, Tehran, Safiran Architecture & Urban Development Institute
- Laura T. Pizzi، Pharm.D. -Neil I. Goldfarb –David B. Nash، M.D.،(2016) M.B.A.- Promoting a Culture of Safety- Available From: http://www.ahrq.gov/Clinic/ptsafety/index.html
- M. D. Cooper Ph.D. - Towards a Model of Safety Culture- 2017- vailable From:Douglas A. Wiegmann، Hui Zhang، Terry von Thaden، Gunjan Sharma، and Alyssa Mitchell.
- Mohajeri, M. & Ardeshir, A. (2012). Estimation of safety and health conditions in construction workshops (Kerman case study), 2nd National Conference on Engineering and Construction Management, Bandar Abbas, Amirkabir University of Technology.
- Razvian, F., Jafari, M. & Khoshmanesh, B. (2013). Status, environment, health and safety assessment. Case Study (Parand Islamic Azad University). First International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Tehran, Center for Achieving Sustainable Development