Study on status of gas pipeline safety management in Jiangmen City in China
- city gas,
- safety risk,
- gas safety management,
- pipeline gas
Copyright (c) 2019 IJRDO - Journal of Applied Management Science (ISSN: 2455-9229)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
With the rapid development of China's economy and the vigorous advancement of urbanization, the use of gas as a clean and environmentally friendly energy source is increasing year by year. At the same time, the safety of urban pipeline gas has become increasingly prominent. Through research, it is found that the main reasons for the application of urban gas are: brutal construction of construction units, occupational pressure pipelines for residents, corrosion of pipelines, and aging of gas stoves for residents. In response to the above problems, Jiangmen China Resources Gas Co., Ltd. has explored and developed an effective operation of the city gas safety management system, namely the maintenance of gas pipeline safety and safety risk monitoring, the combination of government policies and corporate supervision, and a risk prevention and early warning system. Through the active cooperation of all departments, the city gas can operate safely and effectively.
- Zhao Xicun. Research on safety management of urban pipeline gas supply enterprises [D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2006
- Chi Guojing. Overview of domestic and international gas development [R]. Beijing: China Gas Association, 2012: 18-19
- Wang Jiwu. Discussion on Safe Operation Management of Chongqing City Gas Enterprises[J].Urban Gas,2013,(07):25-30.
- Xu Renbao, Guo Weibin, Pan Jianchong. Exploration and Thinking of Shanghai Gas Safety Management [J]. Urban Public Utilities, 2008, 22 (06): 5-8+57.
- Wang Hao, Wang Yongming. Discussion on City Gas Safety and Risk Countermeasures[J].Urban Management and Technology,2013,15(03):38-40.
- Yao Wuting. Analysis of Urban Gas Safety Problems and Countermeasures [J]. China Construction Information, 2006 (07): 37-39.
- Gao Chaojun, Wang Junling. Analysis and measures of indoor gas safety accidents [J]. Shanghai Gas, 2009 (05): 36-38+44.
- Li Yujia. Analysis of Urban Gas Safety System [J]. City Gas, 2007 (04): 3-9.