India Author can pay using payumoney:
Pay thorugh Pay Pal :
Authors from all other the countries can pay by their Master card/ debit card/credit card/visa
International Journal of Research & Development Organisation (IJRDO) are a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government.
Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal,
International Journal of Research & Development Organisation (IJRDO) does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet.
It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication,
and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
Publication Fees Details
Online Publication charges with free E-certificate: Rs 1000 (Indian) or $50 (Foreign Authors)
- The free e-certificate will be given to author(s)
Publication charges Print Copy of journal: Rs.3000 (Indian) or $100 (Foreign Authors)
In Print Copy of the journal the author(s) will get the following:
- In print copy of the journal the copy of published issue will be provided to
- In print copy charges the paper will also be published online for free.
- Certificate will be given for free.
- We charges $100 for the single print copy of the journal. If author(s) need Multiple copy then the author have to pay extra charges for each print copy.
NOTE: The postal charges are have to pay separately, which are given as:
- Postal charge: Rs.200 (Indian) or $30 (Foreign Authors)
- If postal address is same for multiple copies, then you need to pay once.
Membership Fee: - Rs 3500 (Indian) or $200 (Foreign Authors)