Investigating the Role of Green Supply Chain on Sustainable Development in Parsian Gas Refinery
The purpose of this research is to investigate the role of green supply chain management on sustainable development in Parsian gas refinery. The present research is an applied and descriptive survey method. The statistical population of this research is 105directors, senior managers, operational managers and intermediate managers. In this research, the non-inferential improvement of the judgment method was used to determine the sample. The data gathering tool in this study is a standard two-part questionnaire on green supply chain management and sustainable development (Rahmani, 2015). Validity of the questionnaires based on expert's view and their reliability based on Cronbach's alpha coefficient for green supply chain questionnaire was 0.838 and for Sustainable Development Questionnaire was 0.903. The research method was linear regression analysis. The results of this research indicate that the dimensions of green supply chain management have a positive and significant effect on the sustainable development dimensions in Parsian gas refinery.
2. Ashoorian, Fatemeh, (2013), Prioritizing the Effective Components of Green Supply Chain Management in the Tourism Industry from the Perspective of Managers of Recreational-Residential Collections, International Conference on Green Economy Online, Babolsar, Research Company of North Trod.
3. Dailimy Moezi, Sarem; Hamed, Chini Foroush; Saeedi, Hesam and Azizian Rastegar, Leila, (2012), Investigating the Relationship between Green Supply Chain Performance and Operational Operations Using the Green Supply Chain Management Model, First National Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems, Najaf Abad, University Islamic Azad Units of Najaf Abad, Department of Industrial Engineering.
4. Hashemi patroodi, Seyyed Hamid, Marishi, Babak, (2012), Analysis of Sustainable Development Drivers in the Supply Chain of Iran's Oil and Gas Industry, Second International Conference on Modern Approaches to Energy Conservation, Tehran, South Pars Energy Economy Special Zone.
5. Hashemi, Seyyed Mohammad Amir, Dehghanian, Farzad, (2011), Evaluation and selection of suppliers in the field of sustainable development through ANP network analysis technology, second international conference and fourth conference of National Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain, Tehran, Institute of Industrial Engineering.
6. Jalali, Mahtab, (2013), Green supply chain and its main indicators and indicators, Third Annual National Conference on Modern Management Sciences, Gorgan, Academic and Professional Association of Golestan Managers and Consumers, Islamic Azad University, Aliabad Katoul Branch.
7. Norouzadeh, Ghasem; Motamedi, Mahdieh and Norouzadeh, Mehdi, (2012), Green Supply Chain Management; the Challenges of the Current Century; Second Conference on Environmental Planning and Management, Tehran, University of Tehran.
8. Rahmani, Amir, (2015), The Role of Green Supply Chain Management on Sustainable Development in Green Economy, Second National Conference on Sustainable Development in Energy, Water and Environment Engineering Systems, Tehran, Iran University of Science and Technology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Author(s) and co-author(s) jointly and severally represent and warrant that the Article is original with the author(s) and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties, and that the Article has not been published elsewhere. Author(s) agree to the terms that the IJRDO Journal will have the full right to remove the published article on any misconduct found in the published article.